Friday, March 21, 2014

All in

_140_245_Book.1141.cover.jpg (140×220)


   "All in" by Mark and Parker Batterson (student edition) is a book about going all in for Jesus. He explains how God asks for and expects nothing less then 100% of our lives. Chapter after chapter is filled with inspirational story's designed to open the eyes of the reader to what his/her life could be like if they decided to go all in. It is 17 chapters broken into 5 different sections, written in an easy to read formate, all for the purpose of changing students mind sets to sell out to God. 

   Personally when I first pick this book up I thought that it was just going to be another book like so many out there encouraging students to sell out to God. i wasn't expecting much, however as I began to read it I was blown away by not just how well it was written but the authors way to  engage the reader. Almost every time  I picked up the book I founded it harder to put it back down. As a result I read this faster then almost any other book i have ever read. I am looking forward to sharing it with the students that God has put in my life and watch how it changes their life like it has changed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment